One Chance One Chance

Superb

Brilliant.

FYI all the morons who missed the point: the point is that there ARE no second chances.

{Survival Pong} {Survival Pong}

I really loved that for some reason.

The song was awesometastic until I realized it wasn't the pong ball beeping, then it was just painful. But I liked the concept of Pong fighting back.

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

ok uh

It would be, at the very least, playable if you added a feature to compact your wings and enter a sort of free fall. Maybe by pressing the down arrow.

Vorago Vorago

Well

I'm trying to forget about the annoying mini-games as I review this. The mini-games you included should have gotten you a 0 they ruined the entire fucking game for me, which other than that, was spot on.

Drop the Bomb (Medals) Drop the Bomb (Medals)

Very well done.

Addictive and challenging, although it could be too random in question difficuly/reward. For instance 10 100$ questions net the same as 1 1000$ question and its seemingly random.

Colorbox Colorbox

lol

Make the right arrow cycle the colors from white, I sat there clicking right for like two hours like a shit chucking ape.

I like the concept, and it was presented very well.

World Beyond World Beyond

There is no way this is your first flash.

Yeah, animation and art are solid, just add some more tunes and a story and presto! You just pulled a freaking rabbit out of a hat!

Tetris HOOKA Tetris HOOKA

Woah.

I mean, I'm not going to review tetris because that's already been done, but that loop for the BG music was fucking epic, hot damn.

The Zombie Quiz The Zombie Quiz

I lived.

You need to use a background that doesn't hide the text periodically like the one you used next time you make a flash that relies so heavily upon reading.

michael breaks quiz michael breaks quiz

Hey,

Wasn't this (subtract a replay button) submitted yesterday?
It's alright for what it is though, I suppose.