Yoshi's island music box intro Yoshi's island music box intro

Nice rendition.

This song is such an integral part of my childhood.

Watching it with AngryFaic will profoundly affect your life.

Why, Of All The Places... Why, Of All The Places...

HO HO HO OK

Why Do You Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word You Type?

You're only supposed to capitalize the first letter of a sentence or a proper noun, as well as the pronoun 'I.' For instance, "I purchased the pirate ship from Martin Luther King Jr. on Wednesday."

The track has a lot of good elements, could easily be used as background music for my early mornings. The noises at the 4 minute mark seem a little out of place though.

DJEPITOME responds:

What The Fuck? I Know Grammar Mother Fucker.
Dont Review Shit If Your Going To Be Arrogant.

Go And Follow Everything Your Told, And Get Back To Making Your Songs Without Substance.

Thanks For The Review.

Peace

Kpheeyat's Voice Acting Demo Kpheeyat's Voice Acting Demo

Holy flip flops on Christmas!

Could you do a reptillian soviet pirate genie who is sort of sullen/forsaken yet determined over a period where the effects of general anesthesia take effect?

If you can I'll GIVE YOU A MILLION OF WHATEVER YOU POLSKIS TRADE GOODS AND SERVICES FOR.

It's sausage, right?

Also, a pretty diverse sampling of voices. You possess a fair amount of talent, eh?

Kpheeyat responds:

Do I ^^?
I may try that voice, sure! PM me if you need one =D

[Kieda] Alone in the Cold [Kieda] Alone in the Cold

Nuh uh.

This reminds me of old MacDonald had a farm.

In a way.

teddygram responds:

lol

Atomic Bass Atomic Bass

Wonderful

This is very spacy, but in a good way. It drives a sort of deserted urbanscape feel. At times it reminded me of 28 Days Later's compositions, more so in the starting minute and change. It has a a sort of hip-hop beat which makes it sound alot more modern than I think it would have sounded with a different drum beat, (i.e. the cliche sort of old skool UFO noises).

Normally I'm not as striken by things when they take me surprise like this (I was in the d&b category expecting a traditional d&b track) but the quirkiness and individuality this song has made me want to review it.

MaryLovesJane responds:

I like this "deserted urbanscape feel" you speak of. I'm glad you like it and thanks for the awesome review!

Peace,

zlarke responds:

i can has rainbow?

LoZ: The Guitar of Destruction LoZ: The Guitar of Destruction

For real?

Lobster is bad for your colon. The lyrics were the only bad thing. Unless i was supposed to be laughing. Then you win the prize.

ShinnyMetal responds:

you were.

[LK] Euphoria [LK] Euphoria

I'm a magic zebra clown robot named Julio

You referenced this in a reply to a review so i gave it a shot, and I really love it. The piano is used in a cliche fashion, and alot of elements are very generic, but somehow it totally transcends the plane of similiar pieces. It's like the little track that could chugging hard to deliver AIDS vaccines to an unnamed village in east Africa. No wait that's Balto with the vaccines. Why did the little engine that could need to go up the hill? I forget. Anyway this is magical it reminds me of that sort of cheesy music in the previews for romantic comedies but way more better times seventeen.

LK412 responds:

First time i read this review i was completley lost. It was only till the third time did i realize what u were saying lol.

I know it isnt the most unique song, but i was going for a catchy, fun to listen, euphoric song.

Im glad you got that it was meant to be uplifting and happy.

I forget as well :P.

Hahha, thanks for the review.

P.S. i still dont understand the review description :P.

Come Clean [LK Remix] Come Clean [LK Remix]

I love this.

There's a little special feeling I get when I hear the first few seconds of a song I love, it's like a sort of epiphany before a sort of euphoria. I've probably replayed this 50 times since this morning it's so great. Thank you for making this.

LK412 responds:

Haha, thanks a lot man! I really appreciate it!

One of my songs are called Euphoria :P.

I'm really glad you enjoyed it, it means a lot.