Inanimate Inanimate

SIPPIN' MAH HATERADE

I FEEL THE NEED TO DISPARAGE AND BERATE YOU BECAUSE OF AN IRONIC STATEMENT YOU MADE THAT I EITHER MISCONSTRUED, OVER-ANALYZED OR PERCEIVED AS SOME SORT OF THINLY VEILED MANIPULATION OF MY OBVIOUSLY INCREDIBLE WEALTH OF EMPATHY FOR THOSE WHO SHARE THIS HUMAN CONDITION WITH ME.

Also, baby steps are still progressions.

Newgrounds's History Newgrounds's History

Woah

That described the events of the last decade perfectly.

You're like some sort of historian or some shit its amazing.

Hulalaoo responds:

thanks, but a lot of guys not h4v3 lD3a 0F Th1Z

How Many Fries How Many Fries

Masterpiece

I really felt the emotion of this, the dramatic tension, the climatic twisting plot twist. It's like I was actually there, a helpless witness to a heinous atrocity.

One Chance One Chance

Superb

Brilliant.

FYI all the morons who missed the point: the point is that there ARE no second chances.

{Survival Pong} {Survival Pong}

I really loved that for some reason.

The song was awesometastic until I realized it wasn't the pong ball beeping, then it was just painful. But I liked the concept of Pong fighting back.

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

ok uh

It would be, at the very least, playable if you added a feature to compact your wings and enter a sort of free fall. Maybe by pressing the down arrow.

Yoshi's island music box intro Yoshi's island music box intro

Nice rendition.

This song is such an integral part of my childhood.

Watching it with AngryFaic will profoundly affect your life.

Why, Of All The Places... Why, Of All The Places...

HO HO HO OK

Why Do You Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word You Type?

You're only supposed to capitalize the first letter of a sentence or a proper noun, as well as the pronoun 'I.' For instance, "I purchased the pirate ship from Martin Luther King Jr. on Wednesday."

The track has a lot of good elements, could easily be used as background music for my early mornings. The noises at the 4 minute mark seem a little out of place though.

DJEPITOME responds:

What The Fuck? I Know Grammar Mother Fucker.
Dont Review Shit If Your Going To Be Arrogant.

Go And Follow Everything Your Told, And Get Back To Making Your Songs Without Substance.

Thanks For The Review.

Peace

Kpheeyat's Voice Acting Demo Kpheeyat's Voice Acting Demo

Holy flip flops on Christmas!

Could you do a reptillian soviet pirate genie who is sort of sullen/forsaken yet determined over a period where the effects of general anesthesia take effect?

If you can I'll GIVE YOU A MILLION OF WHATEVER YOU POLSKIS TRADE GOODS AND SERVICES FOR.

It's sausage, right?

Also, a pretty diverse sampling of voices. You possess a fair amount of talent, eh?

Kpheeyat responds:

Do I ^^?
I may try that voice, sure! PM me if you need one =D